Our playroom is finally reopening beginning Monday 9/14/2020 between 8a-12p by appointment only for children 3 months to 5 years.
Send all appointment requests to Melissa@hamspteadhealth.com and she will confirm. There will be no walk-ins. Things to know before entering based on state guidelines and some good ol’ common sense.
- Cleaner than clean and sanitized, as always.
- All playroom staff are required to wear reusable/washable cloth face coverings, especially when 6 feet of social distancing is not able to be maintained.
- All adults dropping children off and picking up at the playroom are required to wear a cloth face covering.
- NH DHHS does not recommend children wear masks or face coverings.
- Staff will work to maintain social distancing for non-family member children while in the playroom.
- Children and playroom staff will be screened daily on arrival to the child care facility.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after signing in and out.