Exercising in a group is fun, educational, and motivational! Our certified instructors will get you moving in all the right ways with a wide variety of classes in a large, clean, comfortable, and private room.
- Be on time for class – both warm up and cool down are important aspects of a successful workout
- Please be patient and remain in the waiting area until your instructor invites you into the studio
- Be aware of your noise level while waiting for class so not to disturb sessions in progress (e.g. yoga or Pilates) or those on the Workout Floor
- Leave your phone outside the studio or place on silent
- Inform your instructor of any recent changes in your health conditions
- Attire: dress in comfortable clothing that allows you to move and breathe freely. Please refrain from wearing excessive perfume or cologne.
- Studio equipment must remain in the studio
- No food or drink other than tightly capped bottle water on the studio floor. Chewing gum in the studio can be hazardous and should be avoided during class